Sunday, December 5, 2010

Boy Scout Popcorn

My roommate has a crazy uncle who is always sending her packages and things that she doesn’t want (like a subscription to the Wall Street Journal). The last thing he sent was three boxes of Boy Scout popcorn. She was not happy because she’s not a huge popcorn fan.

I, on the other hand, was thrilled! I love popcorn and especially Boy Scout popcorn. My family used to buy it from a friend I had in band. I don’t know what it is, but Boy Scout popcorn tastes better than any popcorn I’ve ever had!

My roommate told me I could have as much as I wanted, so of course I started sampling. The three different boxes are the cheese lover’s collection, the chocolate lover’s collection, and the sweet and savory collection.


The first one we opened was the sweet and savory collection. It has a bag of cheddar cheese corn, a bag of caramel corn with almonds, cashews, and pecans, and a bag of chocolatey triple delight. The cheddar cheese corn is delicious! It has the perfect amount of cheese. The caramel corn is really good too. I really liked the nuts. It has a good balance of sweet and salty. The chocolatey triple delight is the best out of that box by far! It is popcorn drizzled with milk chocolate and white chocolate. Amazing!



The next box that we opened was the chocolate lover’s collection. It has another bag of the chocolatey triple delight, a bag of white chocolatey pretzels, a bag of chocolatey pretzels, and a bag of chocolatey caramel crunch. We haven’t opened the white chocolaty pretzels yet, but I’m sure most people know what those taste like. The chocolatey pretzels also taste like they sound. They’re pretty good. The caramel crunch is amazing! It is caramel corn coated in milk chocolate. Definitely the best out of what I’ve tried!

We haven’t opened the cheese lover’s collection yet, but I’m sure it’s delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment