Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cheesburgers


One of my favorite things to make and eat are cheeseburgers. I like to make them because they are easy to make and everyone I know likes them. The way I like to make them is I like to make them thin. I normally don't like the big thick burgers like all the fast food restaurants have now days.

I like to make mine thin because they taste much better. Here's how I make my cheeseburgers:

  • 1 pound of ground beef
  • 1 head of lettuce
  • 2 tomatoes sliced
  • 1 onion sliced
  • 1 jar of pickles
  • 6 slices of American cheese
First make the patties. Take a chunk of meat and smash it until it is nice and then. Repeat six times or until all the meat is gone. Next take some all purpose seasoning and sprinkle a little bit of seasoning on each side of the patty. After that is all done place the patties on the grill watching them close because they will not take long since they are so thin. While the patties are on the grill prepare the lettuce tomatoes and onion. Right before you take the patties off the grill put the cheese on the patties and let the cheese melt on the patties. When the cheese is melted take them off the grill. Next all you have to do is toast the bun and enjoy a great cheeseburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment