Sunday, December 12, 2010

Skyline


This past weekend I went home with a buddy of mine. He lives in a small town in Indiana called Milan. I don't know if anyone reading this post has seen the movie Hoosiers. If you haven't the movie is based on the basketball team in 1954 won the state championship. This was back when all schools played each other no matter what size the school. Milan was a small one A school that went and won the state championship. Anyways that is really the only thing that Milan is known for.

When I went there the other weekend my buddy took me to this restaurant called Skyline. I had never heard of this place before and the way my buddy talked about it it was suppose to be the best place in the world. So we went there and pulled up to the drive through. My buddy expected me to know what I wanted but of course since I had never been there I had no clue what they had. So we sat in the drive through for about ten minutes waiting for me to decide what to get. Skyline has just about everything. From cony dogs to spaghetti to wraps and salads. So I finally ordered I got two conies with onions. When I took my first bite of this cony I was amazed it was great. I loved it. The cheese itself was to die for so fluffy and perfectly shredded. The chili and hot dog were cooked to perfection. I was in love.

Little did I know my stomach didn't really agree with me. Even though the meal was delicious it wasn't long till it came back out if you know what I mean. Lets just say it was not a good afternoon. I would warn not to go there if you have a weak stomach. Other than my bad experience I loved the place and would go back in a heartbeat.

Skyline is located in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and Florida. Mostly in the southern parts of Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment