Friday, December 10, 2010

Candy That Sucks! and Candy That I Wouldn’t Buy but Would Still Eat

I love candy so much that I really can’t think of many candies that I really just think suck. Here’s what we’ve learned that I don’t like from previous posts: black licorice, really cheap chocolate like Palmers, Bit-O-Honeys, Pay Days, butterscotch or cinnamon hard candies, and candy corn. About the only other candy that I can think of that I don’t like is watermelon flavored candy. It doesn’t REALLY taste like watermelon…not that I even like watermelon…

I can honestly say I’m not a huge fan of jelly beans either unless they are Jelly Bellys. I don’t buy them though because they are so expensive. I usually get them in my Christmas stocking and when we go camping over the summer. Whenever it rains, we sit under our camper awning and eat them. You pull out a jelly bean, examine it, look it up on the chart, tell everyone what flavor you think it is, eat it, then tell everyone how it was and if you were right about the flavor. I know it sounds lame, but when it’s raining and there’s nothing else to do, it’s quite entertaining.

There are sooo many candies that I would eat but would never buy. Tootsie Rolls, Skittles, Starburst, York Peppermint Patties (which my roommate just offered me and I ate), Three Musketeers… I LOVE Almond Joys when I have them but I never buy them for some reason.

This list really could go on and on.

(After writing this post I am really craving a Hershey’s Cookies and Cream bar. I used to buy those fairly often, but haven’t had one in a while. I actually think I might go get one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment