Wednesday, November 10, 2010

College Dining Courts

Here at college some people say that the food is so good and they compare it to the food that was served back at home. I would agree with them on one part for a week or so but after that it gets really old and starts to taste like crap. I have been at school for four months now and I got sick of the dorm food after the first month.

The main problem with it is that the dining courts don't change the meals up very much. It is always the same things every week and it is just getting old. Like for instance the foo court that I go to a lot they have pizza and cheeseburgers every single day. Why not change it up a bit? I know I'm not the only one who notices that there isn't much of a choice.

It's not that the food isn't good it's that they leave the food sitting out under heating lamps and either the lamps don't work properly and the food is cold or that the lamps dry the food out and therefore mot tasting very well.

What I think the dining courts should do is change it up a bit and have more choices for the students to choose from and not make the same thing every single day. Also find a way to keep the food warm without drying everything out and loosing the flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment