Sunday, November 28, 2010

Post-Thanksgiving

Yesterday my family had Thanksgiving lunch at my grandma’s house. I had soo much fun and everything was delicious! I ate entirely too much!

We had turkey, ham, chicken n noodles, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, corn, candied sweet potatoes, mixed vegetables, broccoli salad, a cheese ball (that I made), homemade bread, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, raspberry cheesecake, rhubarb pie, some sort of berry pie, and mincemeat pie. We had sooo many leftovers but the good thing about that is that we got to take them home and eat them the next day!


The sweet potatoes (above and below...and yes, those are actually my grandma's) rocked as usual and remain my favorite food as well as my aunt’s. There was only one bowl this year so my aunt and I strategically placed it in front of us. We fought over the leftovers later though!



After eating, we let our food digest and then it was Aggravation time! We played 5 games and I was out to kill! I sabotaged my fellow players as often as I could and in return they sabotaged me. I got a first, 3 seconds, and a fourth (out of 6 players).

After Aggravation, we just sat around and talked and told stories til almost midnight.

I can’t wait to do it all again for Christmas!

P.S. – I couldn’t find my sister on tv in the Macy’s parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment