Sunday, November 7, 2010

What to Eat When You Have the Munchies?

Ever had the munchies? Well I have. So what are the best foods to eat when you’re too high to function? Well personally, I like Double Stuf Oreos, chocolate Donettes, tea, any kind of chips...this list could go on forever because everything tastes pretty good.

And why do these things taste so good? Well I’m not exactly sure, but when I’m high, I am definitely more aware of my body and how I feel.

I really like crunchy things, chocolaty things, cheesy things... The Double Stuf Oreos are good because they’re chocolaty AND crunchy (always get the Double Stuf ones cause they have more cream filling than the regular ones and everyone knows that the cream is the best part). The chocolate Donettes are good because they’re chocolaty. The tea is a recent thing, but I am now addicted (cold tea, especailly Arizona). I get goosebumps every time I talk about it. Sour Melon Powerade also goes well with the taste of Mary Jane. Chips are good, again, because they are crunchy and sometimes cheesy. And I also like pizza…and lots of other stuff...

If you feel like driving (which you probably shouldn’t do), I suggest going to Taco Bell or Steak n Shake. Steak n Shake is open 24 hours and Taco Bell is open til about 1:00 am. At Steak n Shake, I like to get a turkey club with cheese fries and a mint Oreo milkshake. The turkey club has turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. At Taco Bell, I like to get a chicken quesadilla, cheesy fiesta potatoes, and a pina colada frutista freeze.

My friend and I bought Pop Rocks because we thought they’d feel weird in our mouths, but neither of us can remember we have them (probably because we’re under the influence). Yesterday, she finally remembered she had them, so she tried em'. She said it sounded like a thunderstorm in her mouth and she felt like she was in a rainstorm and that it was soo cool.

So next time you have the munchies, try some of these foods and if you have any suggestions on other things to eat, I'd love to hear what they are!

This post is dedicated to Proposition 19. I’m sorry that you didn’t get passed. Please try again in 2012. And people! VOTE YES!

Word of the Day: brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment