Sunday, November 14, 2010

Store Bought Chocolate

I’ve eaten a lot of chocolate in my short life. I know what I like and I know what I don’t like. Since I could probably blog about chocolate for the next two years, I will just address a small category of chocolate.

This post is going to list store bought chocolate from best to worst. This excludes candy bars such as Snickers, Reese’s, etc.

The best: Chocolate boxes such as Russell Stover or Whitman’s – Assorted chocolate boxes are my favorite thing to get for Valentine’s Day or just as surprises. Russell Stover and Whitman’s are good because the chocolate is smooth and creamy and the things that they are filled with are of high quality too. Plus, with the assorted boxes, you get to try a lot of different flavors and textures.


Dove chocolate – Dove chocolate is also a very smooth, creamy chocolate. It is a better quality than Hershey’s and you can taste that difference. Dove also has a variety of chocolate from milk chocolate to dark chocolate to chocolate with almonds etc.
Hershey’s – Hershey’s chocolate is a fairly popular and inexpensive chocolate. If you are craving straight chocolate that’s cheap, I suggest this one. Like Dove chocolate, they also have a variety of chocolates to choose from. It’s also good for smores.


The worst: Palmers chocolate is disgusting. Don’t buy it. EVER! It doesn’t even taste like chocolate. It tastes very waxy.

So there ya have it! Store bought chocolate from best to worst!

Word of the Day: creamy

No comments:

Post a Comment