Sunday, November 7, 2010

Frozen Pizza


Here at college I have had the opportunity to try many kinds of new frozen pizzas. I have become very fond of some and not so fond of others. I eat frozen pizzas a lot since they are quick and easy meal and there isn't much to them. What I like about these pizzas is there isn't much to clean up after just wipe up the counter space and then you are done.

My favorite brand of frozen pizza is DiGorno because it is a really good pizza and it doesn't taste like cardboard like some of the frozen pizzas I have tried like Jack's. Those pizzas are very thin and seem like they are made of cardboard and don't have a very good taste.

Red Baron pizza is not a bad brand but still does not match up to DiGorno but it comes in a close second place. Then tombstone and finally Tony's. Those are my top four frozen pizzas that I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good easy meal if you don't want to cook or make a huge mess in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment