Sunday, November 21, 2010

Top Five Frozen Pizzas


I know I already wrote a post about frozen pizzas and what I like most. But, I did not explain how good they were or why I liked them so much. I would like to give you a list of my top five favorite frozen pizzas and explain why I like them so much.




  1. DiGiorno- This is my favorite frozen pizza because when you make it tastes just like you went to a pizza place and bought a pizza.
  2. Red Barron- is a very good thin crust pizza. When you pull it out of the oven it is very nice and crispy and the right amount of cheese, sauces, and toppings.
  3. Tombstone- This is a good pizza. It is moderately cheap and the taste is just okay. I think that they need to add more spices to the pizza and it would make it much better.
  4. Frechetta- this is a good pizza nice thick crust but not as good as others. They do not have very many choices to choose from.
  5. Jack's- Jack's is a pizza that I choose when I don't have much money. It's a very cheap pizza you can tell by the way it tastes. This pizza tastes like flavored cardboard.
All these pizzas have two things in common. One that they are all very easy to make and don't have a big mess toclean up great for a quick meal. Two they are all priced very well they don't go over six dollars a pizza. They are great for a broke college student on a night full of studying and don't have enough time to go out and get something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment