Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Favorite Steak


My favorite kind of steak is a nice 12 to 16oz rib eye steak. I like to have it grilled medium rare to medium and have my own seasoning on it. The taste is just so good I can't even explain. I don't get to have a good steak very often so when I do I enjoy it very much.

The best steak I have ever had was from a family friend. He owns his own butcher shop in Newburgh, IN and I knew that the steak was very fresh and good. When he grilled the steak he didn't have a normal grill he had a wood chip grill. The taste was amazing so many flavors. I don't know what kind of seasoning he used but it tasted so good.

I suggest if you know someone who owns their own butcher shop that you become good friends with them. Not only to they grill really good steaks they also have great cookouts that you will never go hungry at. Also they will bring you free steaks and steak rub when you ask for it. Just a little help if you want great quality meat

No comments:

Post a Comment