Sunday, October 10, 2010

Buca di Beppo - Part 2

Yesterday after going to the orchard, we ate at Buca di Beppo and it was delicious! I got the strawberry lemonade like I always do and told my boyfriend to get it too but he said it sounded gross and got a cherry pepsi instead. When the drinks came, I made him taste mine and he thought it was soo good! I think he drank more of it than I did!

Then the house bread came. We ate that and I took pictures while we waited for our food. We ordered the fettuccine supremo. It is one of my favorite dishes, but I forgot how good it really is! The sauce is so creamy and the chicken is so tender! We ended up having tons of leftovers, so I plan on eating it at home for every mean until it's gone!

I had a coupon so our bill ended up only being about $15.


Something else that I really like about Buca di Beppo that I didn't mention in my previous post is the atmosphere. The lighting is low and there are statues and pictures everywhere. Actually, the walls are totally covered in stuff. They have photos, ads, those little Christmas lights, all kinds of weird/cool things. And the photos! They are crazy! One of my favorites is this black and white picture of nuns in bumper cars. I tried to take a picture of it, but it didn't turn out so well (and people were staring so I didn't want to try again).

Even the bathrooms are decorated like that!

Another really cool thing is when they are taking you to your table, you get to walk trough the kitchen. There is even a big booth table in there but I've never gotten to sit there.

I know I could sit here and describe Buca's to you all day long, but instead, I think you should just go check it out for yourself!

P.S. - I took all of the pictures in this post too! I would have taken more, but I felt weird. And yet again, I forgot to take a pic of our food!

No comments:

Post a Comment