Sunday, October 3, 2010

Steak 'n Shake



One of my favorite fast food restaurants to go to is Steak 'n Shake. It is a very good and fun place to go and it is open to the wee hours in the morning.

For instance last night my brother his three best friends and my best friend all went to Steak 'n Shake at 2:00 in the morning and they were still open. I had a very good cheeseburger the was grille to perfection in my book.

I think the best meal the I have had at Steak 'n Shake would be the Steak Burger with bacon and cheese with cheese fries. Every time I order it it's always the best and never gets old. Not only are their cheeseburgers good they also have great ice cream and shakes. I like to get a side by side strawberry and chocolate shake and it is amazing.

Another good thing about this restaurant is that it is fairly cheap. You can walk in and have a meal that costs you less than eight dollars plus tax. If you have never been to Steak 'n Shake I highly recommend it if you are wanting to have a good quick meal that is cheap and has great service.

No comments:

Post a Comment