Thursday, October 7, 2010

To Drink Tea or Not to Drink Tea...There is No Question

As of last Saturday, I have become addicted to tea. We're not gonna talk about why I'm now addicted to tea, but just know that I am. I know lots of people who are in the same boat, and then again, I know lots of people who hate tea. Face it, when it comes to tea, you either like it or you don't. There is no "Well it's ok..."

So what are the best kinds of tea? Well since my tea kick has started, I have been drinking a lot of Peace Tea and Arizona Tea. When it comes to their green teas, Peace and Arizona pretty much taste the same. But, Peace Tea has Razzleberry flavored tea which is AMAZING! It's kind of weird at first, but then you become addicted to it. If you like tea, then I recommend that you go try it right now.

Another kind of tea that I really like is Bellini peach or raspberry tea. I don't know where you can buy Bellini tea, but I had it at Olive Garden. I would say the peach and the raspberry are equally delicious. Same with Snapple. They have amazing peach and raspberry teas.

Something else about Snapple that I like is that they put random facts on the insides of their caps. For example, did you know that a goldfish's attention span is three seconds? Or that slugs have four noses? Or that camels have three eyelids?

These are all cold teas by the way. I am not a fan of hot tea. However, this might change as it is getting colder.

My dad is also a tea addict, but he likes more of the hot teas. Some of his favorites are Yorkshire Gold and Twinings. In my opinion, he is a tea connoisseur. He is always trying new teas and going to weird stores to look for different kinds.

Soo...Go drink some tea.

Word of the Day: antioxidants...for obvious reasons...and if it's not so obvious, I'll tell you. Tea is full of antioxidants. Now you know! (This is an inside joke between me and my friends...it's from Bill Nye the Science Guy)!

No comments:

Post a Comment